Long Bay College offers a wide range of sporting opportunities for all experience levels. Students are encouraged to get involved, even if they’ve never played before.
Learn about the different sports we offer by:
- Checking out the Sport page on the school website: www.longbaycollege.com/sport
- Following the Long Bay College Sports Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LongBayCollegeSport
- Visiting the Sports Office in the Fitness Centre
- Looking at the Sport posters displayed around the College
- Checking the Daily Notices
- Checking your email
Here’s how to get involved:
- Find a sport you want to play
- See the Sports Coordinators in the Sports Office
- Fill in the ‘Expression of Interest Form’ online at www.longbaycollege.com/sport
- Attend trials
- Secure a place in a team
- Start playing in a competition
- Have fun!
We also have a range of social sports that take place before/after school and at lunch. Please come to the Sports Office for more information.
LATITUDE 36 FITNESS CENTRE
Last year, Long Bay College opened a fully re-fitted and refurbished fitness hub for our students, named Latitude 36 (after our place in the world). All students are entitled to free use Latitude 36. Opening hours are 3.30pm-5pm, Monday–Thursday.
If a student would like to share news of their sporting success with our school community or would like their achievement to be considered for the 2020 Sports Awards, please fill out the Sports Awards Achievements Form on our College website here. Remember to upload photos as well!